Quality Behavioral Health Treatment: Promoting All Forms of Wellness
Devoted to treating the whole person and to fostering wellness in all its forms, Family Health Services opened the most comprehensive behavioral health center in Sandusky.
We have a team of behavioral health professionals who can help you or someone close to your heart form a new path for life. Our team will work closely with you, from creating a personalized treatment program to helping you overcome your mental health concern.
You’re Not Alone
For every four Americans, one is experiencing a mental health issue. While mental health challenges are common, not many people are comfortable about discussing it. Some people choose to carry these challenges in silence for fear of being misunderstood, while some may feel isolated from their family and peers.
No one should take their journey to recovery from a mental illness alone. We want you to know that mental illnesses can be treated and we are here to help.
Behavioral Health Treatment for Children, Adolescents and their Families
Whether you are struggling with anxiety or depression, the first stages of dementia, or a different complex mental illness, our experts in behavioral health in Sandusky will work with you in regaining your mental and emotional well-being.
We are currently seeing pediatric patients. Adult patients will be scheduled soon, for more information call (419) 502-2803.
Make an appointment at our Hayes Avenue clinic by calling 419-502-2803, or fill out our new patient form today.
Our Hayes Avenue Behavioral Health clinic is now located on the 2nd Floor!
- From Family Health Services reception desk, turn right and proceed down the hallway. Pass the cafeteria on your left and continue all the way to the end, turning right where you will see the elevators
- Take the elevator to the 2nd floor
- On the elevator, select Floor 2 – FHS Behavioral Health
- When you get off the elevator you will be facing the reception desk to check in
Please call us for more information or to schedule an appointment!
Hayes Avenue in Sandusky: 419-502-2803
Benedict Avenue in Norwalk: 419-219-9776
- Christy Cox, PMHNP-BC, FNP-BC
- Erin Thompson, PMHNP-BC, FNP-BC
- Mary Peters DNP, APRN, PMHNP-BC, FNP-BC
- Renee Leber, LISW-S
- Tracy Byington, LISW
- Joshua Durkalski, LISW-S
- Hannah Cavender, LSW